Friday, August 21, 2009

Help bring Wartburg and Jimmy Fallon together

I don't know Spencer Albers.
I don't know Nate Vaughn.

But I do know their school and their cause.

Both are trying to get Nate a spot as Jimmy Fallon's intern on Fallon's new late night talk show on NBC.

Nate is like me in that we are/were electronic media majors at Wartburg College in Waverly.

Spencer sent me a note on Twitter asking me to help the cause, so here I go.

Vaughn would be a campus based intern doing funny stuff from Waverly and also blogging about it.

Wartburg has a full release here.

And if you want to see Nate's video. Its here. Fun stuff featuring the Wartburg Chapel, track and studios of Wartburg TV.


Please take time to vote and send to your friends if you think Nate's the right guy for the job.

Take time to help your fellow Iowan and Wartburg student.

No comments:

Post a Comment