Monday, August 24, 2009

How is Iowa doing on healthcare, economy and stimulus?

There's a chance I may get to do an interview segment for PBS' NewsHour on Tuesday or Wednesday. Now that I've said it, I'll jinx it. Regardless, I would like to know how you feel on some issues.

PBS is looking for hosts and producers across the country to answer questions about the state of the country from our home view.

I need to do a little research and that's where you can help. This way, I sound like I know what's on the mind of Iowans best answer the questions.

The producer of the segment has a few questions, so I have a few questions for you.

Can you help me answer these questions?

Q: Are you surprised on what has happened to President Obama's public approval in your area?

Q: How are people feeling about health care reform?

Q: How engaged are they in the debate?

Q: Areas of reform they feel strongly about?

Q: How has unemployment been fairing there?

Q: What sectors are hardest hit by the recession?

Q: Any other topics people care about right now besides Economy and Health care reform?

Q: What budget issues is your legislature dealing with?

Q: What impact has stimulus money had on your area?

If you've got thoughts on any of these questions, please send me a response or post them in comments. I appreciate the time.

If you want to email me, drop me a line to iptvpaul@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment